What could you do if you never felt sorry for yourself?
By Sam Yang - Get similar updates here
By chance or good graces, I've been fortunate to have met a number of astounding people. (Or perhaps it was curiosity.) Perhaps astounding people abound if we're curious enough to get to know them.
My life is my think tank, and whenever I stumble across a person who's strong where I'm weak, I ask questions.
From these teachers, I've learned the same lesson over and over again: You have to take chances. Not just once but continuously...
*Special thanks to: Ms. Shelly L. for her pledge on Patreon.
Books I Read for This Show:
- Antifragile: Things That Gain from Disorder – Nassim Nicholas Taleb
- Barking Up the Wrong Tree: The Surprising Science Behind Why Everything You Know About Success Is (Mostly) Wrong – Eric Barker
- Outliers: The Story of Success – Malcolm Gladwell
- 13 Things Mentally Strong People Don't Do – Amy Morin
- Grit: The Power of Passion and Perseverance – Angela Duckworth
- Theme – Chosen by Ross Bugden
- Equal Value – Jared C. Balogh
- Kimi no Chikara (extended) – Anime Takeover
If you'd like to support my podcast and help me do this full-time, become a patron on Patreon (a site where you can monetarily support your favorite content creators). As a thank you, you will get access to bonus episodes along with transcripts for every episode (like this one).